2013 June 1st Estimate of Taxable Values
Property Appraiser Carlos Lopez-Cantera has released the Miami-Dade County 2013 June 1 estimates of taxable values to the Taxing Authorities. Preliminary numbers show the countywide estimated taxable value for 2013 is $196,614,000,000, a 3.1% increase from 2012.
County and Municipal Property Tax Data
The Florida Department of Revenue (DOR), the agency with regulatory responsibility for all county property appraisers, posts on its website, information on local government property tax levies.
- Data on all non-voted property tax levies of city and county governments in the state.
- The previous and current years' millage rates.
- The current year's percentage increase in taxes levied above the ''no budget increase'' (rolled-back) rate.
- The annual percentage change in total non-voted property taxes levied.
- Information on the distribution of property taxes levied among the various classifications of property.
- A technical explanation of the methodology and sources used in the development of the data.
See more information on the Florida Department of Revenue website.