The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Online Property Record Cards
Florida Law (Section194.032 (2) (a) Florida Statutes) requires the Property Appraiser, rather than the Clerk of Court, to provide the Property Record Card for the Value Adjustment Board.
County and Municipal Property Tax Data
The Florida Department of Revenue (DOR), the agency with regulatory responsibility for all county property appraisers, posts on its website, information on local government property tax levies.
- Data on all non-voted property tax levies of city and county governments in the state.
- The previous and current years' millage rates.
- The current year's percentage increase in taxes levied above the ''no budget increase'' (rolled-back) rate.
- The annual percentage change in total non-voted property taxes levied.
- Information on the distribution of property taxes levied among the various classifications of property.
- A technical explanation of the methodology and sources used in the development of the data.
See more information on the Florida Department of Revenue website.
Below is a list of reports published by the Office of the Property Appraiser and are available for you to download.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.