Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
View Today's Schedule
View today's schedule for the station.
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
Metrorail Service Update:
- Metrorail single-tracking schedule: Metrorail performs track preventive maintenance and repair work after 8:30 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.
Friday, Feb. 5, 2016
No single tracking scheduled.
Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 - Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016
- Southbound Green Line trains departing from the Palmetto Station are scheduled to leave at 5:25 a.m., 6:04 a.m. and 6:42 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:02 p.m. with last two departures at 11:36 p.m. and 11:57 p.m.
- Southbound Orange Line trains departing from the Miami International Airport Station are scheduled to leave at 5:16 a.m., 5:42 a.m., 6:21 a.m. and 6:53 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:13 p.m. with the last two trains at 11:47 p.m. and 12:15 a.m.
- Northbound Green Line trains will depart from the Dadeland South Station at 5:25 a.m., 6:00 a.m., 6:35 a.m., 7:10 a.m. and 7:48 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:33 p.m., with the last train at 12:00 a.m.
- Northbound Orange Line trains will depart from the Dadeland South Station at 5:05 a.m., 5:28 a.m., 6:03 a.m., 6:38 a.m., 7:13 a.m. and 7:45 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:30 p.m., with the last train at 11:57 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 8, 2016 - Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016
- Southbound Green Line trains departing from the Palmetto Station are scheduled to leave at 8:59 p.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:54 p.m.
- Southbound Orange Line trains departing from the Miami International Airport Station are scheduled to leave at 9:16 p.m., then every 35 minutes until the last train departs at 12:11 a.m.
- Starting at 9:33 p.m., northbound Green Line trains will depart from the Dadeland South Station every 35 minutes until 11:18 p.m., with the last train departing at 12:00 a.m.
- Northbound Orange Line trains will depart from the Dadeland South Station at 9:10 p.m. and 9:36 p.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:21 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:57 p.m.
NOTE: To ensure you get to your destination on time during single tracking, arrive at your train station a few minutes earlier, or track your train arrival with Train Tracker. You can also call Customer Services at 305-891-3131 to obtain more details on the single tracking schedule.
- Pilot Downtown Express Metrorail service: The Downtown Express is a new pilot express Metrorail service that runs weekdays, departing twice in the mornings and twice in the afternoons from Dadeland South and Palmetto stations, stopping only at selected stations.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.