Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
View Today's Schedule
View today's schedule for the station.
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
Metrorail Service Update:
- Metrorail weekend single-tracking schedule : Metrorail performs track preventive maintenance and repair work after 8:30 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.
Single Tracking from Culmer Station to Brickell Station:
Friday, July 31, 2015:
- Starting at 8:58 p.m., southbound Green Line trains will depart from the Palmetto Station every 35 minutes until 11:18 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:59 p.m.
- Starting at 9:15 p.m., southbound Orange Line trains will depart from the Miami International Airport Station every 35 minutes until 11:35 p.m., with the last train departing at 12:16 a.m.
- Starting at 9:00 p.m., northbound Green Line trains will depart from the Dadeland South Station at 9:00 p.m., 9:25 p.m., 10:00 p.m., 10:32 p.m., 11:07 p.m., 11:42 p.m., with the last train at departing at 12:00 a.m.
- Starting at 9:22 p.m., northbound Orange Line trains will depart from the Dadeland South Station 9:22 p.m., 9:57 p.m., 10:35 p.m., and 11:10 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:45 p.m.
The first three southbound Green Line trains departing the Palmetto Station are scheduled to leave at 5:25 a.m., 6:04 a.m. and 6:42 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:02 p.m. The last two trains depart at 11:36 p.m. and 11:57 p.m.
The first four southbound Orange Line trains departing the Miami Airport Station are scheduled to leave at 5:16 a.m., 5:42 a.m., 6:21 a.m. and 6:53 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:13 p.m. The last two trains will depart at 11:47 p.m. and at 12:14 a.m.
The first five northbound Green Line trains departing from the Dadeland South station are scheduled to leave at 5:25 a.m., 6:00 a.m., 6:35 a.m., 7:10 a.m. and 7:48 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:33 p.m., with the last train at 12:00 a.m.
The first six northbound Orange Line trains departing the Dadeland South Station are scheduled to leave at 5:05 a.m., 5:28 a.m., 6:03 a.m., 6:38 a.m., 7:13 a.m. and at 7:45 a.m., then every 35 minutes until 11:30 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:57 p.m.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.