As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
Metrorail Service Update:
- Single-Tracking Schedule: January 17 - 25: Metrorail performs track preventive maintenance and repair work after 8:30 p.m. on weekdays. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single-track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.
NOTE: To ensure you get to your destination on time during single tracking, arrive at your train station a few minutes earlier, or track your train arrival with the MDT Tracker App. You can also call Customer Services at 305-891-3131 to obtain more details on the single tracking schedule.
- Wednesday 1/17 - Thursday 1/18: No single- tracking scheduled.
- Friday 1/19: Single- tracking between Culmer and Douglas Road stations after 9 p.m.
- Service frequencies will not be affected
- Saturday 1/20 - Sunday 1/21: No single-tracking scheduled.
- Monday 1/22 - Thursday 1/25: Single- tracking between Culmer and Douglas Road stations after 9 p.m.
- Service frequencies will not be affected.
- New Metrorail service hours: Effective Sunday, January 14, 2018, Metrorail service hours will be from 5:00 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week.
View Today's Schedule
View today's schedule for the station.
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Train Tracker for real-time train departure times.
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:46:05 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.